I.E. Medica, Inc. (“IE Medica Inc”,IEM, “us”, “we”, our) respects and is committed to protect the privacy of your personal information in accordance with Republic Act. No. 10173, or the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to IE Medica Inc., and/or those that IE Medica may collect from you (“Personal Data”).
This Privacy Statement shall inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use, disclosure, retention and disposal of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
IE Medica encourages you to visit and review this privacy statement. We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to comply with any changes in the law and/or our internal standards to better protect your privacy and Personal Data.
By accessing www.iemedica.com.ph (“website”), and submitting your Personal Data through it, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Privacy Statement and that you have given your consent for us to:
• Collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you
• Process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies, for our affiliates’ legitimate purpose/s;
• Make your Personal Data available for our affiliates
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable
information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
• First Name and Last Name
• Email Address
• Phone Number / Mobile Number
• Business Name
• Postal Address
• Cookies and Usage Data
2. Data Usage
We may collect non-personal identifiable information as you navigate around the website. We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used (“Data Usage”). This Data Usage may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date you visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and
other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Our website uses “cookies” to allow us to help you navigate efficiently and obtain the information and services you need to enhance user experience.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Disclosure of Data
IE Medica collects and uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or email alerts;
• To send you important information regarding any changes and updates to our terms, conditions, policies, and other administrative information (where applicable); and
• For Business purpose.
In the good faith belief that such action is necessary to, IE Medica may disclose your Personal Data collected through the Website:
• To our affiliates
• To our service providers, contractors and other third parties who provide services to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
• To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
• To conduct audits and investigations to ensure that use of the Website adheres to IE Medica’s . internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary
The email address you voluntarily provide may be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have
reason to believe or feel that your interaction with us and continued use of our website are no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Website and its services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without
verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us:
• By email: email@example.com
• By visiting this page on our website: http://www.iemedica.com.ph/contact-us/
• By phone number: 631-15-61